Friday 2 October 2009

Summer Postcards (logo)

After finally getting the dumper illustration rite (like a pictogram) I decided it would be a good idea to experiment with colour.  This would help me decide what the stock colour and type would be, and how I could use the rules of spot colour and tones too my advantage. 
 
So this is where the experimentation of colour took us too!  But I could see that this logo was not taking the form that I had intended!  I decided too take it back too the drawing board and started by using the word 'Dumper" for my logo.  
This gave me several great ideas and with a big hand from Lorenzo (tutor) a new concept was born.  Through several sketch's a new piece was being made.
 



So thats where the logo development has got too! all that i need too do is decide and develop one of my designs.  I have kept too all the restrictions required by using only 2 colours - but too get around this and add more detail too the logo I have used tones of my two colours.  
My two colours are black and yellow! Feedback would be grand once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment