Friday 4 December 2009

Random

Thought i would put this up.
Its one of several final mockup t-shirt designs that i initially designed for the live brief 'Electronic Poet.' However when i went too the final briefing a week before deadline - that i had totally misunderstood the brief.
The brief stated that the designs must have some sort of relation too the word 'tribe' So designs must include eg: a design based around tribal colours.
My design was based around the 'electronic' area of music. I read the word 'poet' and targeted my deigns too be based around lyrics and music.



I tried too be clever while being subtle with the design. as you maybe able too see, i attempted to make an image out of several aspects too do with music. The circle obviously makes the vinyl which i placed the female singer on. Headphones on the woman meets the centre point of the vinyl. While the player also makes a microphone.
Im very pleased with my design, i may even get it printed myself - because i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment