Tuesday 26 January 2010

Potential CV

Okay, so here is the first draft of my CV, cover and first fold.


So here it is, let me explain what your seeing.
The centre third - (the illustration of myself) is the front cover - it is there to symbolize that i have an appetite, a hunger for graphic design and typography.
The left hand third - Where i am advertising and potentially advertising Wetpaint and Red.Marc which are possible company/freelance names.
The right hand third - About me ... not sure if this is finished yet, not sure if i have made it too short, and seem too confident that i want an email.

I am so far pleased with the progress. This is a days development so i feel i could create a beautiful cv within a few days. This cv is going to look like a piece of art, a piece of graphic design which will represent my taste, my style. I love for my work to flow, to work as one, and this is what i will be attempting with my cv.

No comments:

Post a Comment