Sunday 31 January 2010

Revolver - Imagery and Type

After completing my potential final idents for Snatch and Lock, stock. I though it was best to make a start in image preparation and layered files to import carrying the type. So below are the first images which are going to be seen in my 'Revolver' ident.


Above - 'Mr Green' a key character in Revolver will be used for image1. Once again like my other 2 idents, i wanted the colour pallet to be the same, and limited. Since this is a dark movie with twisted lines, i thought i should put a twist on this ident.


Above - My type which will apear during the idents first few opening frames. The type will be mainly red, or where possible black. The only words to appear in white, are 'me' and 'you'.
This is because playing with the type i can make one read larger (a bigger fish) or smaller (a tiny fish) This will all make sense once you hear the audio played with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment