Wednesday 20 January 2010

Storyboards - Presentation and crit

So today we had a workshop on DVD Studio-Pro (as seen below on my last blog entry) The afternoon session however was targeted on our organisation and to allow other people in our set groups to present their work to one another explaining the general idea with simple and easy to follow storyboards. Below are my storyboards (very quick ones) and further below that is one of my feedback sheets .. still waiting for another ... Ross and Carl ... haha!
Anyway im pleased with the feedback i received both written and voiced over during my presentation. As i mentioned in my presentation, i have totally changed the style of my imagery to how it potentially looks below on my first row of storyboards.
I am going to do further research and experimentation until i find a style i feel suitable for my audience and tone voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment