Wednesday 3 November 2010

I Am President (Logo Development) In Context

Here they are - the series of logo designs i added on the previous blog post, put into context on the front drum of a drumkit. This was an essential point for my client. They obviously wanted the logo to work across a range of different medias (intenet, magazines, instruments etc).
Im very happy with the range so far - I have emailed my client and i am now awaiting a reply to find out what direction the client wants me to take the chosen design(s).
I feel that some of the designs work better than others. I also found that i was getting very frustrated with some of the resolutions and disliked them very much - however once i took them and put them into context i immediatley felt better about the designs. Lesson learnt.






No comments:

Post a Comment