Sunday 16 May 2010

Range - Vinyl Sleeve 4

Okay - so below we have some of the initial designs using both the images i took today and the final logo design. As i mentioned in a previous post - i will be changing the colour of the logo depending on the colour of the product etc - in this case ... white worked well amongst all the colour in my imagery.
I like how these designs are going - i think i need to experiment more with the layout of the logo and start to incorporate more text onto the back of the sleeve. Out of the 3 designs below the bottom one is working best for myself - i think this is due to the scale of the logo and its position on the canvas.


Below: I really like these designs. These two images were amongst my favorite that i took and feel that the blur works a treat. More experimentation is needed in this design however as the white logo starts to blend with the image - simply changing the scale or layout may help this.


Below: I decided i would use the shorter logo that i also designed for Domino Records on one of my examples. Im not fond of this on the vinyl sleeve however - i feel it is too in your face. Possibly playing with the colour and scale of the text may prove differently.
  • Belows image is one of the best taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment