Saturday 16 October 2010

Arbormann 11 (Final)

Okay so this is the final logo and business card. I had a bit of a stressful point during the brief where my client informed me of some sort of misunderstanding to the company name. Long story short - I have searched previously to see if the name already exists (which it does not) so I have copyrighted the brand name to make it exclusive for my client. I have looked into legal terms and im covered because I have produced and catalogued all the artwork for the development of the logo.
Im very pleased with the final outcome. I feel i have worked the colour pallet well and that the final prints will be very proffessional and printed at a high standard. The front of the card will be a gloss finish where as the reverse side will be matt with spot varnish over all the type.

No comments:

Post a Comment