Tuesday 19 October 2010

I Am President (Logo) Initial Ideas

So first things first - get some initial ideas down on paper for the new I.A.P logo. Below are some of the design sheets i produced on my first day fully on this brief. I feel this was a useful excercise and helped free my mind of some good and bad concepts.
The purpose of this excercise was to create some concepts which may not have been possible to achieve soley using illustrator.
I wanted to experiment with typography a fair bit - so i used some of my skills to hand render some new typefaces and further experimented with the placement/layout of letterforms.








I feel this was a valuable excercise. And i have no doubt that i will be using the old pencil and paper for more development to achieve a final resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment