Thursday 7 October 2010

Arbormann 6

After my previous post I set out on a mission to find new imagery and play around with the layout. I feel I have achieved this and that the business card is starting to take a nice direction. I still need to play around with an illustrated logo - however for now I am certain that the scales, type and colour pallet is working well. Belows examples are the initial experiments with the type layout and colour. The lowest examples show how i have experimented with the scales of the business card. I have never done a portrait business card, however i feel it works well with this subject matter. The image helps carry the unusual format for a 'height' factor.

Next to do list:

  • Illustrated logo
  • Print out mock-ups to test legiability
  • Work on reverse side of business card


No comments:

Post a Comment