Wednesday 20 October 2010

I Am President (Logo Development) 2

Here are the further developments i have produced while re-branding 'I Am President'. I feel these designs have taken a turn for a more typographic finish.
After speaking to my tutor - we decided that the logo designs below were no longer representing the band for their personality and genre of music. The designs I have started to produce - although very elegent and very clever with the type, they do not represent my clients band.

What i will be taking from this series of designs are the developments of typography i made. I will also be taking the circular frame to hold the final logo (for the time being)
Back to the drawing board now:

  • Font?
  • Colour pallet
  • Layout and compatability across the range of media



No comments:

Post a Comment