Monday 18 October 2010

I Am President (first meeting)

I Am President is an upcoming band from the Isle of Man who have just undertaken a 6 month tour around the UK. They came to me with a new brief which I would be able to put my design strenghts to the test.
Upon meeting the band - i was asked to:

  • Perform a photoshoot
  • Re-create a new logo
  • Create album artwork (including layouts and type)




The logo above is the existing identity for I Am President. I feel it does not give the rite personality to the band. When i look at this logo - i feel it looks cheap and has a lack of colour and dimension.
When i re-design the logo - i have been given some restrictions which include the colour pallet. The band want red and blue to be included in the majority of the designs - however they are more than happy for me to experiment with layout and colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment