Sunday 10 October 2010

The Loft (Day Brief)

We were given a day-brief today. Well not even a day (around 1 hour) we were asked to produce an advertising campain using flyers to promote 'The Loft' to businesses that wish to hire out the venue for staff parties and promotional events themselves.
Althought The Loft is also a night club at weekends, the main purpose of the venue is to attract corporate companies to hold their functions in The Loft.




I found this brief a bit unusual. I tried to get some good ideas out as quick as i could, however i actually struggled with the type on these pieces.
I have decided i do not wish to persue work with this client. I wish to become more confident with short briefs (possibly create a few of my own) before i get 'real' work like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment